Download your free plan here
It's rare that bookshelves look as interesting as the objects you display on them. After all, how much can you decorate the edges of your shelves and sides?
This unit is unusual because the shelves and sides are beefier than you would normally see, and the two bevel cuts on the front edges give these shelves nice visual interest.
Best of all, perhaps, is that this piece is simple and quick to build.
- Classic Bookshelf
Download your "Classic Bookshelves" woodworking plan right here.
Note: To view the file, simply right click on the link and click on "save link" or "save target". This saves the file to your computer so that you can open it. It is a large file so opening the file in your internet browser will take a long time. For Mac users, hold Ctrl and click the link instead.
Here's what you can expect:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Highly detailed images, materials lists & cutting lists
- Very easy to follow
- Lifetime membership access - No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 60 days money back guarantee
Amazing free bonuses:
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)