Download your free plan here
Here’s a perfect table for use in a front hall, behind a living-room sofa or in your bedroom for showcasing your favorite knickknacks. Besides being narrow enough to fit in a variety of locations, its two drawers provide convenient storage for small items.
I would classify this as an intermediate project as the tapered legs, doweled joints and close tolerances throughout will present a challenge but also produce great satisfaction when properly executed. And when it’s all assembled, you’ll learn more about applying and using stains and finishes to protect the wood and keep it looking beautiful!
- Modern Site Table
Download your "Modern Site Table" woodworking plan right here.
Note: To view the file, simply right click on the link and click on "save link" or "save target". This saves the file to your computer so that you can open it. It is a large file so opening the file in your internet browser will take a long time. For Mac users, hold Ctrl and click the link instead.
Here's what you can expect:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Highly detailed images, materials lists & cutting lists
- Very easy to follow
- Lifetime membership access - No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 60 days money back guarantee
Amazing free bonuses:
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)