Download your free plan here
A doll to kiss, a doll to cuddle—at some time or other, most of us have sought the cozy, clinging comfort of a toy doll. Running Rosy is something more than a doll. She's a sort of doll in a hurry, the perfect push-along-thecarpet plaything for younger kids.
This is a beautiful plaything, a real delight for kids and adults alike. She's strong, easy to make, nicely rounded for "learning" hands. But, best of all, her wheel-turning movement is just right for active toddlers who like to push toys along the floor.
If you are looking to make a unique toy for a unique kid, then this is the one.
- Old Fashioned Push-Along Toys
Download your "Old Fashioned Push-Along Toys" woodworking plan right here.
Note: To view the file, simply right click on the link and click on "save link" or "save target". This saves the file to your computer so that you can open it. It is a large file so opening the file in your internet browser will take a long time. For Mac users, hold Ctrl and click the link instead.
Here's what you can expect:
- Instant access to all 16,000 woodworking plans with step-by-step details, photos, materials lists and more!
- Highly detailed images, materials lists & cutting lists
- Very easy to follow
- Lifetime membership access - No renewals, recurring fees or other charges
- 60 days money back guarantee
Amazing free bonuses:
- DWG & CAD Plan Viewer ($197 Value)
- 150 Premium Woodworking Videos ($77 Value)
- How To Start A Woodworking Business ($27 Value)
- Complete Woodworking Guides ($39 Value)